Wednesday, May 03, 2006

my new blog

So I've been meaning to finish up a paper so that I can get started on another, and I thought, now would be a good time to start the blog I've been thinking about. So I'd like to give a shout out first and foremost to the big man upstairs who makes all things possible, my mom who supported and believed in me every step of the way, my friends who got me addicted to blogs in the first place, Tonda for providing me a call name, my homegirl D.Stan who promised to read my blog (she hasn't quite said that to date, but I know she will), my main man the homeless guy on the corner who made me realize that if I have internet access, I should really take advantage of it, all the other people involved in this project, you know who you are, and lastly, I'd like to thank the fans because without them I wouldn't be where I am today. Peace out y'all.

3 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

not superior, just different...

3:43 PM  
Blogger Adriana Cabrera said...

I think all of us with black background bloggs should become a satanic sect.
"The Ladies of Doom," or better yet, "The Ladies of the Colombian mystic theatre diva loud dog owner doom."

11:48 AM  
Blogger New Girl said...

i like black, it's slimming

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home